Fashion and Style goes a long way. But first we have to find a unique way to express ourselves through clothing. One thing about my fashion sense is I can go to rebel emo to feminine pretty in pink all in one week. There’s no rules to Fashion! Just let go and be you! 

What works for you? What colors compliment your skin tone? What styles for your body type? Find these out and then work with it!! I’m personally into whites and blacks. But I add a little color here and there when I feel like it! 

Everything doesn’t have to be brand name either! But if you have some through it into a cute little outfit to add some swag! 

Follow fore more cute fashion tips and notes! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reinventing Myself! Stop caring what others think!

Staying Positive (Create your Mindset)

Favorite Perfume For The May 2021