This Changed MY Life!



 


A Routine Changed my life!
Live life intentionally! 
Be mindful of each moment by creating a positive and productive routine for yourself.

1) I say my prayers before my self care rituals.
2) I mediate and sit in silence with myself.
3) I say 3 things I’m grateful for.
4) I try to read 3 to 5 pages of a self development book or listen to a self love podcast.
5) get my body moving with some yoga or exercise! 
6) Sip my tea in silence in full mindfulness actually tasting ever sip! 

I hope this routine will help encourage you to make one for yourself. Subscribe to my YouTube; https://youtube.com/c/LifewithRash%C3%A1


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reinventing Myself! Stop caring what others think!

Staying Positive (Create your Mindset)

Favorite Perfume For The May 2021