Life of an influencer




 The life of a content creator can be tough. I’ve been a content creator for about 10 years now. I’ve struggled with YouTube and many of my social media platforms in the beginning of my journey.

What I really have to say for my influencers is; don’t give up! Being in this business was a little rough in the beginning but now I’m getting deals with pretty little thing, savage x and more!

The gag is I’ve been a branded partner with gain weight companies and healthy product companies for years. I’m finally expanding my brand with different brands of the content creator world. I just received a paid continuous deal with a major company that I will reveal as soon as they release the pictures.

It’s exciting to venture into new things and get paid doing it. I’ve influenced so many people around me to become content creators! Friends, family and even my sunbird and followers!

I’m happy to give more tips during my journey and how you can make big bucks from big companies without a big following!

My advice is don’t pay for fake followers because the luxury companies will ask for your analytics. If your likes doesn’t  match your following count or if you hide your likes; you might not get paid the big bucks! Companies that I worked with all ask me for my analytics and my numbers are pretty accurate for my following count. As you can see my Instagram insights below!

Then if your marketing yourself you have to have your insights ready to show the company. I use to market myself but nowadays companies reaches out to me.
I can help you get there! If your a first time or beginner please feel free to ask questions! I also have a class on content creation and influencers. DM me for more! 
Instagram:Glowup_withshay


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reinventing Myself! Stop caring what others think!

Staying Positive (Create your Mindset)

Favorite Perfume For The May 2021